Making or buying the right size bracelet seems not always an easy task whether you choose for a bead, link or a bangle type bracelet. Some basic information will help you on your way.
- Use a flexible tape measure or a piece of string + pen and paper
- Measure up your wrist just beneath the wrist bone
- Write it down and add some “extra length” for good measure
How to determine the extra length?
The length is partly determined by the width of the bracelet and partly by your preference. The wider the bracelet the more extra length you need to be comfortable.
- For a snug fit (like a wristwatch) : add 1 cm tot 1,50 cm
- For a comfortable fit: add 1,75 tot 2,5 cm
- For a loose fit: add 3 cm
Advice: do not choose a snug fit for a wide bracelet
Size information for ready made bracelets:
Standard Women Sizes bracelet Standard Men Sizes Wrist (loose to snug)
Small 17 cm 14 – 16 cm
Medium 18 – 20 cm Small 15 – 18,5 cm
Large 21 cm Medium 18 – 19,5 cm
Extra large 22 cm Large 19 – 20,5 cm
23 cm Extra large 20 – 21,5 cm
Questions ? Do not hesitate to take contact with firstname.lastname@example.org