CONTINUATION - weaving a rope in filled tubular netting
- you are ready to restart the process and fill the basket: pick up a 6 mm filler bead and pass through the next crossover bead, repeat this two more times
- as 6 mm filler beads are quite heavy, especially gemstone beads, give them a second pass through to reinforce the structure**
- and there you are ready to create the petals again: pick up 4 seed beads in color A, 1 in color B and again 4 in color A and pass your needle through the next crossover bead, repeat two more times
- continue like **this** till you obtain the desired length
- to finish: create the three petals, make a step-up and continue as usual, but instead of using a 6 mm filler bead, replace it with a seed bead. This will tighten the structure.
- Now you are ready to add the clasp of your choice.
In short, your structure consists of three petals you push up to form a basket, after which you go to the top of a petal to fill up the basket.
- If you choose to work with only one color seed beads, it is advisable to lay out piles of 9 seed beads to avoid mistakes.
- when using 4 mm filler beads, you will probably need only 3 seed beads in color A at each side of the crossover bead instead of 4 seed beads in color A.
- this technique can also be used to make a lovely pendant.
Please choose your beads @ http://dunebeads.com/en/czech-fire-polished-round-beads !
Do not forget: have fun, because practice makes perfect. See you soon!