As usual, the color experts of the Pantone institute developed the colors for 2017 and the fashion designers selected their 10 favorites out of it.
The color of the year, a tangy spring green, is simply called “greenery”.
The ten Pantone colors could be summarized as follows:
- two greens: a bright “greenery” green and a darker grey-green “kale”
- three blues: a light turquoise “island paradise”, a grey-blue “Niagara” and an deep “lapis” blue
- two pinks: a subtle “pale dogwood” pink and a brighter “yarrow” pink
- three warm colors: a vivid “primrose” honey yellow, an intense orange red “flame” and a neutral “hazelnut” beige rose.
As a result :
- the cold tones, such as blue, grey-blue, violet blue and the variations of pink will dominate the scene. This inevitably will remember you the pastel colors of 2016.
- it should be noted that this time both the rich dark and the light tones will be present and
- it is very likely that the classic “Niagara” denim blue will overshadow “greenery”.
With this you are ready to face Valentine and a colorful year.
Have a great happy day ... @ http://dunebeads.com/en/gemstone-beads-and-cabochons !