Wishing you … a rainbow … of wishes that come true !
2019 announces itself as happy and cheerful with Pantone proclaiming “Living Coral” as the color of the year.
It is one of the four core colors going:
- from “Living Coral”, a golden peachy pink
- “Turmeric”, a vibrant yellow orange
- “Fiesta”, an orange red
- to “Jester Red”, a deep burgundy red, which also suit a more classic style.
So do not only think not of … coral ... but also of Sunstone, peachy moonstone, peachy red Aventurine, Carnelian, white lace red jasper, red petrified wood, red imperial jasper and so on. All orange-red tones will mix well with coppery and golden metals to create that joyful fashion statement.
The rest of the palette consists of:
- two extra pink tones: a cotton candy pink “Sweet Lilac” and a vibrant Mexican pink called “Pink Peacock”
- two warm yellows and one brown tone: a canary yellow “Aspen Gold”, a primary yellow “Mango Mojito” and a caramel color “Toffee”
- two yellow-green tones: “Pepper Stem”, being a moss green and “Terrarium Moss”, the deeper toned-down hue
- and one blue tone: “Princess Blue”, a bright royal blue or azure.
For a classic look Pantone suggests mixing them with:
- “Eclipse”, a deep midnight blue
- “Soybean”, a medium beige
- “Sweet Corn”, a subtle creamy white
- or “Brown Granite”, a saturated coffee brown.
Whether you choose for a bold or a subtle creation … may your year be cheerful with https://dunebeads.com/en/shop ... enjoy !