CONTINUATION : Twisted Herringbone Stitch
- pick up 2x color B and go 2 levels DOWN through the 2nd color B
- go UP through the 1st color C on the top level
- pick up 2x color C and go 2 levels DOWN through the 2nd color C
- as a consequence, in each round you go 2 levels DOWN and 1 level UP
- exception: to access the next round, the step-up demands each time that you go 2 levels UP in the 1st color A
- ergo, in color A you always go 2 levels UP and 2 levels DOWN
- to summarize: 2 levels UP in A, 2 levels DOWN in A, 1 level UP in B, 2 levels DOWN in B, 1 level UP in C, 2 levels DOWN in C and repeat
- after a few rows, you will see how the spiral develops in the rope
- when reaching the desired length, attach the loose beads of the last row and finish the top with a big bead or a bead cap and a toggle
- enjoy !
You can create this twisted rope with:
- smaller seed beads - 15/0, 13/0, 11/0 -
- or with bigger beads such as 4x4 mm Czech beads
- and even mix the sizes for a very different look.
Thank you for choosing your beads and findings @ http://dunebeads.com/en/!
Happy day, see you soon!