CONTINUATION: "Like no other" herringbone rope
- pick up one Cali, one seed bead, one Cali and go through the next Cali bead
- pick up a seed bead and go through the next Cali as well as through the bottom hole of the first Cali you added in this round
- note: when you add Cali beads you are starting the next round, when you add just one seed bead you tighten the structure
- fourth round: make a step-up by passing your needle through the second hole of the Cali you just exited, in other words make a U-turn
- pick up a 3 mm bead and pass the needle through the second hole of the next Cali, repeat three more times
- note: ignore the seed bead of the previous round
- next round: see third round
- next round: see fourth round
- continue building up the rope by adding round three and four alternately
- proceed until you have the desired length by repeating the instructions of the third and fourth round and end in a way similar to the start
- to finish off the rope, you could add on each side a large bead cap or a small rondelle bead
- add a toggle clasp and enjoy!
- to accentuate the V-shapes, choose the 3x3 mm bead in a contrasting color
- play with color variations for the Cali bead and keep the other beads in one color scheme
Thank you for choosing your beads and findings @ https://dunebeads.com/en/czech-cali-beads-with-3-holes !
Happy day, see you soon!