CONTINUATION: the "Climbing" bracelet
- to attach the clasp, consider each part as a B bead:
- pick up a color A and a part of the toggle clasp
- pass your needle through the 1st bead of a set B–B
- go up and down the rope and a part of the toggle clasp while making half hitch knots (=overhand knots) to secure the thread
- do the same on the other side
- enjoy your creativity!
- make the bracelet in a single color especially if you want it to hold charms or beaded beads
- if you work with a single color, give the bracelet an extra edge and use a thread in a contrasting color
We used the following beads in this tutorial:
Thank you for choosing your beads and finding @ https://dunebeads.com/en !
Happy day, see you soon!