CONTINUATION: the regular tubular herringbone weave
- **to start a new round, make a step-up by going UP through the 1st bead in color A on the same level, as well as through the A color on top of it
- to summarize: in the step-up you work on 2 levels while in all the other cases you work only on 1 level
- note: the step-up happens always in the 1st bead in color A and you add always 2 beads in the same color A
- pick up 2x color A and go DOWN through the top of the next bead in color A
- go UP through the bottom of the 1st bead in color B
- pick up 2x color B and go DOWN through the top of the next bead in color B
- go UP through the bottom of the 1st color C
- pick up 2x color C and go DOWN through the top of the next bead in color C**
- continue **... ** till you have reached the desired length and stop after making a step-up
- note: initially there will be quite some distance between the three columns, but keep on going and with each round the columns will get closer together
- as the top beads stay relatively loose at the end, you will need to close the tube-shape before adding a toggle by going up and down through the thread path of the top rows
- for a thinner rope, work with a base of 4 beads or a smaller size beads
- if you create a rope in a single color lay out little stacks of beads in advance, so you can easily see when you have reached the end of a round and have the make a step-up
- you can also make short tubular herringbone pieces to use as individual beads
- be creative and enjoy !
Thank you for choosing your beads and findings @ http://dunebeads.com/en/ !
Happy day, see you soon!