CONTINUATION: «Dancing rectangles»
- check the thread tension and look if the beads sit right on top where they belong, in other words the last row is stacked on top of the previous round; but the beads are located in between the beads of the previous round
- * pick up 4 Delicas and go back through the outer stack of two beads you just exited
- go with your needle UP through the preceding two beads as well as through the closest two beads on the top
- go DOWN with your needle through the outer two Delicas
- to complete the rectangle : pick up 2 Delicas, circle back through the preceding set of two and go UP through the two last beads **
- repeat * till ** until you reach the desired length
- attach a small clasp or zip the strip together
- make several to create a stacking bracelet set
- would it not be a nice thumb ring too?
- you might want to work with two colors
Thank you for choosing your beads and findings @ https://dunebeads.com/en/delica-seed-beads-size-11-japan !
Happy day, see you soon!